Microsoft Office, a productivity suite that comprises of several applications, services and servers brings the computer users a world of limitless possibilities. From creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations to working with the colleagues on a same project from remote locations in real-time, MS Office applications makes everything so easy and smooth. To help its users choose an Office product of their choice, Microsoft offers a number of Office versions (365, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and more) under different categories. These categories include:
Microsoft Office For Home
All the Office products available under this category have been tailored to suite the requirement of home users. The best part of Office for home is you need to buy it only once and then you can share the subscription among the other home users. You can share it with up to four other users using different devices.
- With Office for home, you always get latest and fully updated versions of Word, Excel and other Office applications
- Office for home works on multiple devices such as PC, Mac, Windows Tablet, Windows Phone, iOS and Android
- You get subscription sharing benefits
- You get OneDrive cloud storage to save the documents, videos, photos and more. These documents and other files can be accessed from anywhere
- Automatic updates
- 24*7 Office customer support
So, if you want avail MS Office and its cloud services subscription for your home PCs, Macs, Tabs and Mobile Phones, do the following:
- Visit the Microsoft Office.com/Setup website and explore the Home category
- Now, select from a number of plans available for different Office versions
- Buy any one that suits your requirements
- Complete the purchase and get the Office product key instantly on your registered email ID
Enjoy exclusive features every month along with huge OneDrive cloud storage space by availing an annual subscription.
To let you have a better idea of the Office applications and their features, Microsoft also offers a facility to avail the free-trial subscription of almost all the Office products. The free version will remain active for a period of 30-days only. Be it Office Setup 365, 2016, 2010 or any other Office version, the steps to avail the free subscription for 30 days are more or less same. These steps are:
Office Free-Trial Subscription
- Visit the products section on the Office official website
- Choose the Office version you want to get
- Click on Try 1-month free
- Choose your device (PC or Mac)
- Proceed to download and install by following the on-screen instructions
- No Office product key required for activation!
- You can now use the MS Office!
Office For Students or Education
To let the students and teachers avail all the benefits of Office applications and services, Microsoft has provided Office for Students version. It comes up with all the applications and services along with a range of additional classroom tools, which further helps in learning. To start with Office for Students, all you have to do is give a valid school email address.
- With Office for Students, you can collect and manage all your class material in OneNote (an application of Office)
- You can create interactive lessons
- You can create private notebooks within the class notebooks
- You can collaborate with other students in real-time
Key Requirements to get Office for Students
- In order to get Office for Students, you must be a full-time or part-time faculty or staff member or student at an academic institution
- You must have the following information:
- School-specific email address
- An internet access