STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL MICROSOFT OFFICE SETUP
Microsoft Office or MS-Office is a productivity suite that is currently being used by millions of computer users across the globe. Available for both the businesses and consumers, Office setup can be installed on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. The family of client software, server software, and services was first release with only three applications (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint). Over the years, the productivity suite has grown significantly and its latest versions include highly advanced features that help the users in accomplishing a number of tasks within minutes. Important Points to consider before you get the Office Setup To ensure the successful installation and activation of the Office product you are planning to purchase, keep the below-mentioned points in mind:
- Your system or device should have enough storage spacea. To free up some memory, delete unnecessary files
- All the software along with the operating system installed on your device should be up-to-datea. Visit the Update Centre of your respective operating system and update it to the latest version available
- Remove temporary and junk files from your systema. Press Window+R key together and type "temp", "%temp%" to clear the temporary files that may cause interruption during the installation of your Office product
- a. Your system should not have any other Office version installed on your deviceIn case, an Office Setup is already installed on your device, follow the steps given below to uninstall it:
Office Setup- Versions
To suit the diverse requirements of the users, MS Office suite is available in a variety of versions and almost all of them are compatible to PCs, Mac and Mobile Devices. All these versions incorporate the basic applications and services of this productivity suite along with the other advanced features such as real-time co-authoring, OLE data integration, application scripting, and more. Below are the Office setup versions you can avail (free or paid subscriptions):
- Office Setup 365
- Office Setup 2016
- Office Setup 2011
- Office Setup 2010
- Office Setup 2007
Please note that the steps for downloading, installing and activating these Office setup versions are more or less same. To ensure the successful installation, prepare your system by ensuring the key checks mentioned here.
How to Install Office Setup?
Once the download for your purchased Office subscription finishes, the next step is to install it on your device. Follow the below-given instructions for the same:
- Choose any of the following option depending on the web browser you are using for Office setup download:a. Run- Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer
- Double-click the Setup- Google Chrome
- Save File- Mozilla Firefox
- Go through the license terms and conditions
- Click Accept or Agree to continue
- until the installation finishes!
To troubleshoot any issue that may occur during this process, contact Office helpline number.
How to Activate Office Setup?
You cannot access any of the Office application without activating the subscription on your device. For Office Setup activation, follow these steps:
- Open the Office Activation Wizard
- Click Activate
- Enter the 25-character Office product key to complete the activation process
You can also activate the Office setup by clicking over the Office activation notification that may be displaying in the right corner of the taskbar. However, if you face any kind of trouble while activating your Office product then pick up your phone and call the Office toll-free number immediately.
The team of expert technicians offering 24*7 customer support service is proficient in troubleshooting both minor and major issues associated with Office Setup 365, Office Setup 2010, Office Setup 2007, and other versions. Some of them are:
- Invalid Office Product Key Error
- Office Setup Download Issues
- Office Setup Installation Issues
- Office Setup Activation Issues
- Office Setup Compatibility Error
Solution of the MS Office errors is just a call away! Dial MS Office customer support number now!
How to Purchase Office Setup?
As aforementioned, Office Setup can be purchased via two modes- Offline and Online. In both these modes, you will receive a product key that will be required at the time of downloading your purchased Office product and activating the same on your device. To purchase any of the Office subscription, do the following:
- Visit MS Office website
- From Products and Services, choose the Office product you want to purchase
- Select the time period (1-year, 3-year, 5-year, etc.) of the subscription plan
- Click Buy Now
- Review the shopping cart
- Proceed further to make payment
You can also purchase the Office subscription offline through any of the authorized retail stores.
To receive an instant help on the issues related to the Office setup purchase, call Office customer service number.
How to Uninstall Office Setup?
- Open the Windows menu and search for Control Panel
- Under the All Programs/Programs and Features tab, find the MS Office Setup, which is already installed on your device
- Right-click on it and choose Uninstall
- Wait until the un-installation process finishes!
If you don't want to do it manually, you can also take the help of a certified technician by dialing Office toll-free number!
Office Setup Account- Steps to Sign up
Creating an Office Account is necessary for keeping an eye on the Office subscription billing, Office subscription expiration, Office subscription renewal, Office subscription activation and other required processes associated with your purchased Office product. Follow these instructions to start with Office My Account:
- Visit www.office.com/setup
- Click Create a new account
- Enter the email ID a. Make sure the email ID has never been registered earlier with the Microsoft
- Create a secure password (combination of letters and numbers)
- Follow the further steps to proceed
Found an error during Office Account Sign up?
Give a call on Office customer support number and receive an instant help. Office Setup Account- Steps to Sign in From downloading Office product to activating the same, every process asks you to sign in to your Office account. So, it is necessary to have an idea of how to access your Office Setup Account. Check out these steps for the same:
- Go to office.com/setup
- Click Sign in
- Enter your registered email ID and password to access your account
How to redeem the 25-digit Office Product Key from office.com/setup?
After you sign in to your Office account, you will be asked to enter the 25-digit Office product key. Redemption of this key directly depends on the mode of purchase- offline or online. Check out the steps given below to redeem the same in both the cases:
- Open the packaging and check the back side of the CD available in it
- You can now see the Office setup product key
- If it is not there, you will find the same mentioned on a card in the packaging
- Redeem it from here!
- Login to the email ID you have provided at the time of Office product purchase
- Search the order confirmation email and you will find the Microsoft Office product key there
The aforementioned process of redeeming the MS Office product key for different versions is applicable to both free/trial version as well as the paid one. Still unable to find and redeem the key? Reach out to Office helpline number for an instant resolution.
How to get the Office Setup free or trial version?
Every Office version is available in two versions- Paid and Trial. The trial or the free version comes up with a validity of 30-days. You can avail this by visiting the official website of Microsoft Office. After visiting the website, follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Choose from home or business version
- From the list of Office subscriptions, click on Get a Free Trial Version
- Provide your registered email ID and password to log in to Office accounta. If you are a new user, go with Create a new account
- The free Office setup will get downloaded on your device
- Run the setup to begin installation
- The product will be activated automatically!
- You can now access Office applications
Remember that the Office free trial version will remain active for a period of 30-days. After this, you need to buy its paid version